She very beasley michael dating is who thats real
Michael Beasley is currently a forward for Kansas State University. He is a great NBA prospect and may be the #1 pick in the 2008 draft if he declares.
Michael Beasley was born in Washington, D.C on January 9, 1989. Michael Beasley was the #1 prospect by Rivals.com of the 2007 class. Michael Beasley is left-handed and stands 6' 9".
Michael Beasley's parents are Fatima Smith and Michael Beasley. Michael Beasley has two brothers, Leroy and Malik, and two younger sisters, Mychaela and Tiffany.
Michael Beasley spent his earliest years in St. Louis, MO, before moving to Prince George's County, Maryland. While growing up in Maryland, Michael Beasley played for one the country's most successful AAU youth teams at the time, the PG Jaguars. Michael Beasley won multiple national championships with this team alongside future fellow blue-chip recruits Kevin Durant (University of Texas) and Chris Braswell (Georgetown University). Michael Beaseley later moved on to play AAU ball for DC Assault's 17 & Under team, playing alongside such players as best friend Nolan Smith (Duke University), Chris Wright (Georgetown University), Austin Freeman (Georgetown University), and Julian Vaughn (Florida State University).
Mike Beasley attended six high schools: Bowie High School (Bowie, MD) National Christian Academy (Fort Washington, MD) The Pendleton School (a section of the IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL) Riverdale Baptist School (Upper Marlboro, MD) Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, VA) Notre Dame Preparatory School (Fitchburg, MA)
Michael Beasley awards and recognitions :
- Michael Beasley attended Oak Hill Academy (Virginia) in 2005-2006 and helped lead team to a 40-1 overall record and a final USA Today No. 2 national ranking.
- As a junior in 2005-06 averaged 20.1 ppg., 10.4 rpg., and 4.5 bpg.
- Michael Baesley recorded 21 double-doubles in 2005-06.
- Attended Riverdale Baptist (Md.) in 2004-05, averaged 28 ppg., 13 rpg., and 4.0 bpg. Helped lead team to a 33-1 overall record.
- Played for the AAU PG Jaguars (Through 15U), DC Assault (15U-Present).
- His DC Assault won the Las Vegas 16U championship.
- Micheal Beasley has participated in the ABCD camp.
- As a junior, was named to the EA Sports All-America first team (one of just four juniors on the 20-man first team) Parade Magazine All-America second team, USA Today All-America third team and one of just three non seniors named to one of the first three Slam Magazine All-America teams.
- Named Co-MVP along with Eric Gordon at the adidas Superstar Camp in summer of 2006
- Michael Beasley was named to Slam's annual High-School All American 1st team along with Derrick Rose, Kyle Singler, O.J. Mayo, Kevin Love and Eric Gordon.
- Named to the 2004-2005 Washington Post All-Met first team as a Sophomore.
- Named to 06-07 McDonalds All-American team.
- Named to the American team for the 2007 Nike Hoops Summit
- Michael Beasley was named to the East team for the 2007 Jordan Classic.
- Named 06-07 McDonalds All-American game MVP.