Like questions speed dating activity super video
In this fast-paced world where internet and chatting rule the roost, people don't have time for meeting their friends and family members, forget about a potential partner. This is where the concept of 'speed dating' fits in. Speed dating involves gathering of a large number of people, belonging to both the sexes. Men and women are rotated to meet each other over a series of short "dates", which last for a few minutes. The rotation continues till you have met each and every member of the opposite sex. At a speed dating event, you get very little time to talk to the potential partners. Thus, it is very necessary for you to ask the right questions, so that you get all the information that matters. In order to help you out, we have provided the best questions for a speed dating game, in the lines below. Go through them and take your pick.
Speed Dating Questions
- What do you do for work? (Introductory question)
- Where are you from? (Reveals background)
- What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? (Tells about personality)
- When was your last relationship and how long did it last? (Probing question)
- What are you looking for in a relationship? (Checks compatibility with you)
- What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?
- What do you do for fun? - This will throw light on whether your leisure activities match. Are you a bookworm and she an outdoorsy person?
- What are you most proud about? (Reveals basic values)
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your most treasured possession and why? (Tells about personality)
- Which is your favorite book/movie? (Tells about personality)
- Which is the last book you read? (Conversation starter)
- Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? (Reveals taste)
- How do you spend your spare time? (Tells about personality)
- Where do you see yourself in five years time? (Reveals ambition)
- If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? (For fun)
- Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? (Optimist or pessimist)
- You have got six months to live, what will you do first? (Tells about personality)
- If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? (For fun)
- Which was the first crush you ever had? (For fun)
- What makes you laugh/cry? (Tells about personality)
- If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? (Reveals taste)
- Describe your perfect holiday. (Reveals taste)
- Which T.V. program would you never miss? (Reveals taste)
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What adjective would a close friend use to describe you? (Reveals personality)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Into which personality’s shoes would you like to step for a day?
- Who is you favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why?
- Who is your favorite sportsperson?
- What is your favorite sporting activity?
- Which is your favorite genre of movies - comedy/thriller/action?
- Do you want to marry or have you ever been married?
- What do you look for in a husband/wife? (Compatibility)
- Do you want/do you have any children? (Important for long-term relationship)
How to Cite